Translations

Rockbox mail archive

Subject: Re: serial interface uses

Re: serial interface uses

From: Will <alphamal_at_flash.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 10:01:14 -0500

I'd love a good, inexpensive remote, with or without an LCD screen. You
can order one from archos for $20 and then pay another $10 for shipping and
handling. I was considering just building one but don't have a PIC system
and can't find a four pin interface plug. I would think a standard serial
interface chip would work for the controller but without the plug I can't
do anything anyway.

Will