Subject: Re: Seeking suggestions for good FM transmitter

Re: Seeking suggestions for good FM transmitter

From: Roy Horton <roy_at_spiderdesigns.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 12:52:03 -0500

I had one 'hard wired' into the radio and plays at either 88.7 or
somewhere near the top of the dial... it is crystal clear..

I got it at circuit city for about $40 and installed for another
$15... although it did take them a few minutes to stop selling me the
$19.99 plug and play transmitter.

The one I got was only found in back in their install garage

--
Roy Horton, roy_at_spiderdesigns.com on 09/23/2003