Subject: Re: serial interface uses
From: Will (
Date: 2003-09-23

I'd love a good, inexpensive remote, with or without an LCD screen. You
can order one from archos for $20 and then pay another $10 for shipping and
handling. I was considering just building one but don't have a PIC system
and can't find a four pin interface plug. I would think a standard serial
interface chip would work for the controller but without the plug I can't
do anything anyway.