Subject: RE: Do you like the current UI?
From: Will (
Date: 2003-09-23

I suggested something like this a while ago, having the play button queue
to the current playlist instead of wiping out the list and playing the
selected song. I like the "party mode" title though. I think that
switching between normal mode, queue mode and party mode should be done
using one of the dramatically under used F2 or F3 function slots. I thik
the queue mode should also support a queue next / queue last functionality.

Playlist building is way to difficult in its current state.