Subject: Seeking suggestions for good FM transmitter
From: eD\\/ARd0 F/\\KEn^M3 (cojonesdetoro_at_badeddie.com)
Date: 2003-09-23

Hi,

I just joined the list so forgive me if I rehash a recently hashed issue.

Does nayone know of a 'good' FM transmitter? I tried these things before and
was not impressed. It seems that the signal is just too weak. I know they're
legally restricted but is there a source for "strong" transmitters? I live
in a rural area so I'm in little danger of upsetting the neighbors. I would
like a transmitter that would allow me to get a clean signal in my car as
well as be able to broadcast to an area about 1 Acre in size. (Actually, 20
acres would be great but is that asking too much?)

BTW< I live in the USA