Subject: Re: deleting the playing song on the player
From: Thomas Kobler (
Date: 2003-09-23

> Does anyone know of an easy way to delete the song currently playing on the
> jukebox player?

   How about building a list of files, which have not been played to the
   end (skipped)? Or at least mark them as 'hidden'. Or just delete it
   from the playlist. So we could later filter out the bad/broken songs

   This lead me to the idea that the software could 'learn' from the
   user: e.g. the user reduces/increases the volume of a song (once or
   always) -> Do it automaticaly next time it get's played.
   Or: User always skips a file (after a few seconds) -> first mark as
   hidden or give it a low priority, next time delete or rename
   it (to the 'Trashcan').

   Another improvement would be settings depending on Playlist. e.g.
   Shuffle for playlist(s) and no shuffle for normal play

   Thanks anyway!!