Subject: Re: Seeking suggestions for good FM transmitter

Re: Seeking suggestions for good FM transmitter

From: spidermagnet <rokbokser_at_imtarget.cotse.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 15:04:36 -0400 (EDT)

I have ccrane's fm transmitter (~80, but try googling for online coupons).
It's tunable throughout the FM range, and has an extensible antenna. I
think it works fairly well, particularly in the open, and with no other
interfering radio stations.

If you're interested in covering 20 acres (and are able to follow the
instructions), Free Radio Berkeley (http://new.freeradio.org/) sells FM
transmitter equipment. It's probably $400-500 USD for a full mono setup.
Or if you want a sweet all-in-one rackmount stereo transmitter, try
broadcast warehouse
(http://www.broadcastwarehouse.com/p/transmission-equipment?catid=1).
They've got a 1w setup for 750 Euros, 5w fur 850 Euros.

spider