Subject: Re: Flashed FM Recorder
From: Roy Horton (roy_at_spiderdesigns.com)
Date: 2003-09-23

can you give me the steps to put the original rom back onto archos (I
did back it up)...? Basically so that if I ever trade it in through
my extended warranty I will be able to give it back with original
rom...

--
Roy Horton, roy_at_spiderdesigns.com on 09/23/2003

On Tue, 23 Sep 2003 09:48:35 +0200, Björn Stenberg wrote: Roy Horton wrote: > OK... so I figured out part of the problem, which is probably > documented somewhere that I didn't find... If you plug it in while it > is on, then turn it off (while still plugged in). The next time you > turn it on, the battery level will be back to it's low setting.. > > but if you plug it in and unplug it only when it is off, the levels > will display correct... > > also, if you turn it on (unplugged) then plug it in and turn it > off... the display will say 100%... unplug it and turn it back on and > it will say 8-9%...

All this is unintended behaviour, i.e. bugs. The battery level displayed should reflect the actual battery status at all times.

-- Björn