Subject: Re: Dumb question? Mac and the Archos?

Re: Dumb question? Mac and the Archos?

From: Adam Zolkover <wadam_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 16:01:59 -0500

O, don't expect issues with the tags. I have a mac and an FMR and it
works great. I have about 11gb of music on my FMR and all the tags are
perfect. The only thing I can tell you to expect is slow transfer
times. Not only is USB 1.1 slow, but sometimes OS X is kind of slow
reading and writing to FAT32. Someone posted earlier that it works
better with mac than with pc, though, and having used both, overall I'm
inclined to agree.

Adam.

http://wadam.blogspot.com