Subject: Re: Can I change the font in a rock?

Re: Can I change the font in a rock?

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 10:24:48 +0200 (CEST)

On Wed, 24 Sep 2003, Mat Holton wrote:

> oh, I also want to know how to submit patches, some people submit the entire
> file while others submit a .diff file. Which one is best? How do I make a
> diff file?

There's this huge yellow box at the top of the patch tracker list. It contains
a link to the document "How To Work With Patches"[*]. It should answer most
questions on how to make and work with patches. If not, ask here.

We do prefer, or even require, patches to be sent as diffs. Whole files can
work at times, but should be avoided.

[*] = http://rockbox.haxx.se/docs/patch.html