Subject: Re: Looking for FM
From: Glenn Ervin at home (
Date: 2003-09-24

The reason it seems the same as the 2.0 version is that there is no FM in
the file name here.
> ajbrec.ajz
As far as the old one loading, I renamed the old file with the extension of
.old, so it will not be loading.
But I still cannot get FM, or I am doing something wrong to get it going.
It would help if someone could e-mail a build that gives FM functionality to
the JBR FM model.