Subject: Re: Looking for FM
From: Linus Nielsen Feltzing (linus_at_haxx.se)
Date: 2003-09-24

Glenn Ervin at home wrote:
> Linus,
> The reason it seems the same as the 2.0 version is that there is no FM in
> the file name here.

The file name is the same for both Recorder and FM recorder and for all
versions.

Again: download the 'full' daily build. I gave you an URL.

> As far as the old one loading, I renamed the old file with the extension of
> .old, so it will not be loading.

You can do like this: rename the old file and reboot to be sure that the
original firmware loads. Then install the new version.

> But I still cannot get FM, or I am doing something wrong to get it going.

The FM radio is in the F1 menu.

> It would help if someone could e-mail a build that gives FM functionality to
> the JBR FM model.

If I mailed you a version with FM support, it would be *exactl* the same
build I gave you an URL for. What would be the point?

I just tested it myself, I downloaded the 'full' 030924 FM recorder
version, and it has 'FM radio' in the menu.

Linus