Subject: Re: hardware mod/outrageous mods
From: Minuk Choi (
Date: 2003-09-24

Well, true, I can just plug in head phones and just raise the volume until
it's audible to those around me... but I thought that's a little bothersome.

I suppose after seeing the HDD cradle thingy for Neuros, I was wondering
something like that, an attachement that'd have external speakers on them...
so that you can share the audio.