Subject: Re: Dumb question? Mac and the Archos?
From: Peter Ennis (
Date: 2003-09-24

I use my FMR with both, and have no issues. I use an ATEN PCMCIA USB2
adaptor, which sometimes the Mac doesn't like, but 1.1 works fine except
when transferring large amounts of data.

The only drawback I have found is that iTunes is not as good at managing
tags as MusicMatch - but I use Virtual PC to get around that :-)