Subject: Re: archos ucl

Re: archos ucl

From: BlueChip <cs_bluechip_at_webtribe.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 01:00:21 +0100

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in
waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht
frist and lsat ltteer is at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses
and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed
ervey lteter by it slef but the wrod as a wlohe. ceehiro

...although I'm guessing that you might have problems if English is not
your native language?

I have heard rumours that this research is not being carried out at Oxford
University, but there's definitely a thesis in it for someone!