Subject: RE: archos ucl
From: Andreas Stemmer (groovingandi_at_gmx.de)
Date: 2003-09-25

andy wrote:
> i need to flash my archos to the orginal firmware so i can send it
> back to the manufauture and i need to restore firmware 1.28 for the
> archos recorder 20

If you want to delete rockbox completely from flash, a ucl with archos
firmware is not enough. You have to use the .bin file you backed up before
your initial flashing. Rename it to firmware_rec.bin and use it with the
firmware_flash.rock (same procedure as your first flashing).
For more info, read http://rockbox.haxx.se/docs/flash.html

Btw: punctuation marks are a great tool for improving the readability of
plain text.

Andreas Stemmer