Subject: Re: New Bookmark Build - 22-09-2003
From: David McIntyre (plugh_at_mudbarn.com)
Date: 2003-09-25

Criminy! This patch is technically awesome. Exactly what I need. But it's kinda
buggy. Since I started using it, I've had 3 lockups in mid playback and display
corruption of the status bari on my FMR.
Anyone else encountered this?

--
David McIntyre         plugh_at_mudbarn.com        http://www.mudbarn.com
PGP Key fingerprint = CAB5 A73A 43FA 19E3 449D  20B8 25D7 FA84 8847 D6A7