Subject: Re: New Bookmark Build - 22-09-2003
From: David McIntyre (
Date: 2003-09-25

Criminy! This patch is technically awesome. Exactly what I need. But it's kinda
buggy. Since I started using it, I've had 3 lockups in mid playback and display
corruption of the status bari on my FMR.
Anyone else encountered this?

On Mon, Sep 22, 2003 at 06:18:41PM -0800, Benjamin wrote:
> Well it's been well over a month since I last updated my bookmark code, mostly
> because I haven't done any work on it. I've had a number of people request an
> update to the latest CVS, so I've gone ahead and updated the build at:
> Aside form the update to the latest CVS, I also tweaked the text wording on
> some of the menu options to make it a bit easier to read on the player models.
> I've updated the sourceforge link also.
> Let me know at rockbox_dev at samuraipanda dot com if you have any bugs or
> suggestions. And please, oh please, somebody put this code in CVS :-).
> Ben

David McIntyre
PGP Key fingerprint = CAB5 A73A 43FA 19E3 449D  20B8 25D7 FA84 8847 D6A7 for geek code, pgp key, etc.