Subject: Re: FMR - rest in peace
From: Chris Holt (amiga2k_at_cox.net)
Date: 2003-09-26

Do appreciate you sharing all that info with us. I have to assume you are
talking about BestBuy though. The bestbuys.com website seems to be a
link/price compare site, and doesn't indicate any brick and mortar
establishment. Just to avoid confusion, not to deride you.

I've been well served by BestBuy's and CircuitCity's 30 day return
policies and BestBuy offers economical replacement plans as well. They
are across the street from each other here, so it's typically a matter of
who has what in stock, since they will both price match advertised prices.
 Overall though, I'd have to give the nod to BestBuy, they always seem to
have the "toys" I want. :)