Subject: Speakers
From: Chris Holt (
Date: 2003-09-26

Just got a set of these:

Took the 3 day shipping and got them the next day!

15 watts/channel, wood enclosure, plug straight into the wall (no nasty
wall wart) two sets of line level inputs on the back and two RCA to 1/8in
jack cables included. These things sound great for $20.

Oh, and since it's nearly impossible to tell the size from the dinky
picture, they are 148 x 226 x 161mm or about 5.5 x 9 x 6.3in. in size.
Basically a mini-bookshelf size.

The two sets of inputs mean that you can use them as computer speakers and
also plug in your Archos or any other device with a headphone jack. They
could also be used for an entertainment center or video game setup.

Just thought I'd pass this along, since I was impressed with the quality
of the set.