Subject: Re: Do you like the current UI?
From: mourad jaber (mjaber_at_centralpay.net)
Date: 2003-09-26

Hi,
I see at usage that I never use the F3 button... because there are
system config... It can be better to put the queue menu for exemple (
easier to use F3 in place of on+play )....

An other thing, is it possible to switch from F2 to F3 and vice versa,
without retyping on the key which open the menu, and by adding off key
to exit any way...

Mourad