Subject: Any news?
From: Christopher Margerison (margerison_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 2003-09-26

I dont wish to hassle but...
about a month ago I mailed the list wondering if there was any news
regarding the discussions going on in the Yahoo Archos lists about the
possiblity of the Rockbox team getting their hands on the AVxxx units (or
was it the AV3x0 units?). At the time I got no reply, which I wasn't sure
meant 'buzz off' or 'no, there's no news/chance, so buzz off' ;-p

As a long time fan of your work (although my Recorder 20 has recently died
R.I.P.!) - I would be very interested if the discussions between you and
Archos (via Scott?) are being fruitful.

Thanks and keep up the great work,
Chris Margerison.