Subject: RE: serial interface uses

RE: serial interface uses

From: Chris Muth <rockbox_at_muth.cc>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 19:05:03 -0500

Yes, the S in USB is serial, but you yourself made the distinction between "serial" and "USB".
Quote: "hook to USB or serial ports". I was simply continuing the USB vs "serial" distinction.

Thank you for pointing out a link to a page that supports my comment that the cradle is mostly
just a fancy connector for the PDA.

-Chris Muth