Subject: RE: serial interface uses
From: Chris Muth (
Date: 2003-09-27

Yes, the S in USB is serial, but you yourself made the distinction between "serial" and "USB".
Quote: "hook to USB or serial ports". I was simply continuing the USB vs "serial" distinction.

Thank you for pointing out a link to a page that supports my comment that the cradle is mostly
just a fancy connector for the PDA.

-Chris Muth