Subject: Re: Any news?
From: Tom Evans (tom_at_impulsed.net)
Date: 2003-09-27

Thats the official line from Rockbox. In the past few weeks I've seen
all of 'The Big Three' (Bjorn, Daniel and Linus) repeat it.

I'll gladly be wrong, but afaict there are two major reasons (besides no
documentation) why it would not happen.

a) No desire. No core developer has one of these units.
b) No time. No-one has enough spare time currently to even continue
rockbox development on its first architecture, let alone its second and
third.