Subject: Re: Archos Jukebox/Studio USB cables for $1
From: Paul \ (
Date: 2003-09-27

Yeah i'm sorry, I was in a bad mood, having linux problems, I apologise,
it's great that you find this out and post it for everyone.

Incidentally, has anyone ever had issues with a Toshiba ToPIC100 PCI to
Cardbus/PCMCIA bridge on linux? I'm installing Debian3.0r1 with the 2.4
kernel option, however I need an external keyboard to type, plus it
hangs on boot after detecting the hardware.

Kernel is 2.4.18-bf24
PCMCIA services is 3.1.33

Sorry for the off topic post