Subject: RE: Archos Jukebox/Studio USB cables for $1
From: Fred Maxwell (rockbox_at_anti-spam.org)
Date: 2003-09-28

Mark,

The cable for the Archos Jukebox, Studio, and Recorder series is a generic
USB A/A male/male cable (FM Recorder is different, I believe). It's not the
most common USB cable in the world and probably not at your local Best Buy
or Fry's, which is why I posted a link when I found them for $1 each from a
good vendor:

http://store.yahoo.com/shentech/fox2footusbe.html

Hope that helps.

Regards,