Subject: Re: TalkBox file
From: Tom Evans (tom_at_impulsed.net)
Date: 2003-09-29

Hi Glenn

A .diff is a unix difference file, describes the difference between two
versions of a file, showing what has changed, what has been added and
what has been removed. The unix utility `diff` produces them, and then
one can distribute the diff to someone who has the same source code that
the diff was based upon, and then patch their version with the diff. The
new source code can then be compiled.

Clear as mud, lets try again....

Its the difference between two versions of file A, that can then be
patched to the same version of file A anywhere.

God thats even worse.

Its a source code patch.

Regards (I think)

Tom