Subject: Re: FMR - rest in peace
From: Nix (
Date: 2003-09-29

On Fri, 26 Sep 2003, Neon John mused:
> I wouldn't touch another FMR with a 10 ft pole. As I mentioned earlier, of
> the 3 I've had and of the 5 others I caused to be purchased by my
> recommendations, all are now broken in some way or the other. I took my third
> one back yesterday and got a store credit from Best Buys.

... while mine works flawlessly, always has, and has no hardware
problems nor signs of them (touch wood).

I presume that I'm doing something wrong. ;)

`If you want a vision of the future, it is a wireless broadband network
 feeding requests for foreign money-laundering assistance into a human
 temporal lobe, forever. With banner ads.' --- John M. Ford