Subject: Re: FMR - rest in peace
From: mrlipring (
Date: 2003-09-30

Same here, mine's been fine for a year or so now. Not the best build
quality, but it was cheap, so that's to be expected. The hard drive's too
small, but i can't do much about that. What's the biggest 2.5" drive you can
get? ;)

God, i remember having a 20mb drive in my amiga 600. i thought it was
massive :D then a 240mb one in my 1200...