Subject: Re: unique, automatically loaded EQ for each song
From: Brian King (brking_at_charter.net)
Date: 2003-09-30

Well, I have a patch sitting on the patch tracker that does part of what
you want. It is the per file cfg loader patch. It basically allows for
auto-loading a .cfg file per mp3 file, per m3u file, and per directory,
with the ability to load multiple cfg files for the same song. For
example, you can have a cfg file for a directory and an mp3 file. The
one for the directory gets loaded first, then the one for mp3 file. As
far as a way to save the current audio settings and have that
auto-loaded, that would probably be another feature altogether.

-Brian