Subject: Re: USB problem from charging screen
From: Ingo Korb (ml_at_akana.de)
Date: 2003-09-30

"[IDC]Dragon" <idc-dragon_at_gmx.de> writes:

>> Is this a known problem?
>
> At least not to me...
> USB plugging works fine for me, I made the screen detect plugin and proceed
> booting the box.

I think I mentioned it once, but I may have used the wrong
sender-address.

For me it seems to be a more general problem: If the flashed box is set
to auto-resume without asking, has resume data and either

a) is turned on with the USB plug connected (charger irrelevant) or
b) the USB plug is connected while in the charging screen,

it will hang with "Loading..." on the screen.

-ik