Subject: Re: unique, automatically loaded EQ for each song
From: Chris Holt (amiga2k_at_cox.net)
Date: 2003-10-01

Well, the manual suggests that:
----------
Auto Volume (Recorder only)
Auto volume is a feature that automatically lowers the volume on loud
parts, and then slowly restores the volume to the previous level during N
seconds. That N time is configurable here.

But if you go by David's and my experiences, you would come to the
conclusion that Auto Volume will also raise the volume on quieter parts.

But in either case, the setting is not a reaction time, but rather a decay
time. (or recovery time, if you prefer)

Chris