Subject: Re: New .rockbox browsing patch
From: Brian King (brking_at_charter.net)
Date: 2003-10-01

Profiles looks for .cfg files in .rockbox/. Firmware looks for .mod/.ajz
files in .rockbox/. Plugins looks for rocks in .rockbox/rocks/. "While
Playing Screen" looks for wps files in .rockbox/. Language looks for
lang files in .rockbox/. Fonts looks for fnt files in .rockbox/. Is
there some documentation we should update, perhaps?

-Brian