Subject: Re: Charging FMR via hardware

Re: Charging FMR via hardware

From: Fred <speed-up_at_fr.st>
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2003 21:26:53 +0200

[mail also sent to Jörg]

Maybe you remember me, I got some problems with FMR charging after having
flashed my device. This week end I tested the battery and tried to charge
it, but there was no way to get the FMR back. So I took the battery to a
dedicated store downtown, and after he analysed the battery and tried to
charge it they told me my battery was dead.
So I'm sorry for having distrubed you, I'm going to send my FMR back 2 days
after I got it, and get a hopefully working one ;)

Fred