Subject: Re: Is there a way to browse playlists yet?

Re: Is there a way to browse playlists yet?

From: Chris Hoekstra <chris_hoekstra_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Oct 2003 12:03:10 -0500

I thought the plugin infrastructure was going to be used for things like
this. For those of us to lazy or limited in time to setup a compiling
environment, a plugin would be ideal.

Most of the cool patches do not apply to everyone, so "making it into
the main source tree" might not be feasible for many of these additional
features "talkbox, playlist browser, remapped F2/F3 keys, etc" but
having them compiled as a plugin would sure be sweet.

Whatever happened to the vision of plugins other than games and demos?

Chris