Subject: Re: Is there a way to browse playlists yet?
From: David McIntyre (plugh_at_mudbarn.com)
Date: 2003-10-02

You don't have to be a programmer to use the dev environment to do builds, and
the setup as described in the web site documents is not all that difficult. If
you follow the directions verbatim (don't try to interpret or second-guess
anything), you should be able to turn out a working fresh firmware build by
typing cvs up, then make.