Subject: Re: Flashed rockbox charging problems - need to re-flash?
From: [IDC]Dragon (
Date: 2003-10-03

> Is the IDC Dragon still out there ?

Somebody calling my nick?

> What is the state-of-the-art in the flashing business?
> I have a JBR10 and would like to flash it. But I would
> not like to care with battery charging issues and I do
> not like the idea of pressing F1 when plugging the
> charger.
> I know that I can go back to the original firmware
> so there is no risk but how frequenent are these
> nags with the present daily builds?

Can't tell about "frequency", but fact is that the charging algorithm could
need an overhaul (sorry, Uwe). It doesn't expect to be started without a
previous disk spinup and may give wrong capacity reading and too early charge
cutoff. But for most people it seems to work.

Jetzt kostenlos anmelden unter