Subject: RE: Disk null error
From: Gerard (cheeto_at_tmail.com)
Date: 2003-10-03

Ok I didn't see how this was gonna work but I figured I would give it a
try before I bashed the idea. When I plug the archos in it doesn't even
show the usb signal it just shows the Rockbox logo and then the disk
null msg. And no I didn't think the archos os would recognize the drive
but I was hoping that rockbox would.

When I plug it into a windows box it doesn't even come up and say found
new hardware. Any other ideas on make this box back alive besides taking
the hd out and putting it in another machine ?