Subject: Re: FMR Battery FAQ (was: Where to get chargers for Recorder 20, bug, and suggestion)
From: Mike Holden (
Date: 2003-10-04

There was a big conversation some time ago on this list about the FMR and
battery/charging FAQ. My impression was that the FAQ would get updated as
a result of that, but it doeasn't seem to have been updated by anyone.

The FMR ships with a 6v, 700Ma charger (or at least mine does!)

Chuck Urwiler said:
> Of course, this page doesn't say anything about the FMR. Has anyone
> compiled some of the battery details somewhere so they can be added to
> this FAQ?
> -Chuck

Mike Holden

Rockbox page: