Subject: charger problem
From: Dennis Lui (
Date: 2003-10-04

i've owned my JBS10 for a few months now and I just came across a problem with the charger. When I attempt to re-charge my JBS, the "charging battery" screen does not appear on the LCD. In fact, I don't evwn know if it is being re-charged. However, when I have the JBS in USB mode with the charger in, and I unplug the USB cable, the "charging battery" screen then appears. It would be a real hassel to have to connect and then disconnect to the computer just to charge my JBS. has anyone else experienced a problem like this?