Subject: Re: Is there a way to browse playlists yet?
From: Wrybread (wrybread5_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 2003-10-05

> one suggestion though, I personally would like a very quick way to get to
> that screen, unless I missed something, you have to go through menus

I totally agree with you, instant access is key. The playlist viewer has become central to the way I use the Jukebox.

Fortunately, there's Bubba's build of Rockbox, absolutely awesome, from the WPS screen it maps F2 to the playlist viewer, and maps F3 to his "add_tracks.rock" plugin, which adds the currently playing track to 1 of 10 playlists.

I've been running a flashed version of this firmware for awhile now, love it. He updates it from time to time too, so if you like it send him an email and he'll add you to his list and notify you when he incorporates the new daily builds:

 http://home.twcny.rr.com/dlrfiles/

Remember to put the add_tracks.rock in the rocks directory.