Subject: Re: charger problem
From: Sir Pandolphe - Eudora 6 (
Date: 2003-10-05

I don't know how is the Archos Support Service, but I think that you can
without any problem change your Jukebox.
But, i know that the (French) Archos Hotline is very good. I Have already
phone to their.

Verify that you haven't any problem with your power adaptator (is it the
correct word?) Meine is very fragile.

Now, i don't think that it's a software problem, too.

I Hope that you will understand fully my email.

I'm learning english actually.

Sir Pandolphe.