Subject: RE: Suggestion about user interface change for browsing

RE: Suggestion about user interface change for browsing

From: Wrybread <wrybread5_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2003 11:44:42 -0700 (PDT)

Well if you want to queue a folder you can still do it the old way, with the multiple button presses...

And when you want to enter a folder, you just hit the play button.

Tim Elliott <telliott_at_sigecom.net> wrote:
Foreword can't be used for queue or insert because it has to go foreword
into a folder. Often times, I want to insert the entire folder. That's why
I would rather use the play button. We are still using the play button to
play tracks, just not immediately, unless nothing is playing.

Tim