Subject: .rockbox browse
From: Magnus Holmgren (lear_at_algonet.se)
Date: 2003-10-07

Hi,

Got the latest code from CVS this weekend, to get the new .rockbox
browsing function. However, when I used it yesterday, it behaved a bit
odd... I wanted to select a configuration (soon after starting Rockbox),
but when selecting that item in the general settings menu, the "browser"
just flashed by, as if it reacted to the play press. A couple of tries of
that and the menu just showed garbage... After a reboot, things behaved
fine again. Anyone seen something like this?

Worth noting is that I have the bookmark patch installed as well, so it
could be a mismatch between those. Or something else peculiar with my
setup (both regarding my Rockbox changes and GCC build). :)

Another thing, which might be related to the above problem, is that when
browsing .rockbox, I can enter menus as usual. Not a good idea, I think,
since you then can easily eat up lots of stack - and confuse the user too,
I guess. :)

--
Magnus Holmgren