Subject: RE: uh oh HD woes
From: Chuck Urwiler (curwiler_at_comcast.net)
Date: 2003-10-07

Go look on Pricegrabber.com, Pricewatch.com, or even shopper.com for
current prices. I'm sure there's other places to look, but these sites
give price comparisons from a large variety of online stores.

Also, don't forget to check eBay. Go with a reputable seller and you might
be able to find a good deal.

-Chuck