Subject: Re: uh oh HD woes
From: LoveLearn (LoveLearn_at_iw.net)
Date: 2003-10-07

There are always people toying with thoughts of swapping in a larger
hard drive for their current drive. Their out of pocket net cost is the
delivered price of the replacement drive minus any payment they receive
if they sell the replaced drive. So it seems that members who have been
considering replacing their current drives with larger capacity units
should consider helping Colin and them self with a fairly priced offer.
Just a thought. I still have a comfortable margin of room on my 20 or
I'd consider it.
John LoveLearn