Subject: Broken F2 Key
From: Henry Mitchell (hmitchell_at_fastmail.fm)
Date: 2003-10-09

I was reading the archives and came across this old message.

I had the same issue. I didn't try goop, because I know it's a pliable
material - you need something that gets very hard. I used Loctite
Plastix - and PLENTY of it. It's a 2-part bonding agent. I basically
did more than glue the piece back together, I put globs all around the
break to reinforce it. It's held solid for several months now, it feels
a bit tight to press, but works fine.

But I'm still thinking of modifying the code to switch all F2
functionality to F3 since I rarely use F3 in anything.