Subject: Re: FM Recorder Battery Issue

Re: FM Recorder Battery Issue

From: David S. Geirsson <david_at_loesje.nl>
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2003 15:08:12 +0200

Just a quick question out of curiosity. Can you keep running by turning
it on again and again for a long time? I'm wondering if maybe your
batteries were not fully charged? (I've had such problems on my non-FM
recorder when I have rockbox flashed... rockbox measures the battery
status wrong, and stops charging much too soon, as it thinks the battery
is at 100%).

Have you tried with different batteries?

* Chuck Urwiler <curwiler_at_comcast.net> [Thu, Oct 09, 2003 at 08:49:36AM -0400]:

--
David S. Geirsson
david_at_loesje.nl