Subject: Sometimes my drive letter changes, is there a simple way to change it back?

Sometimes my drive letter changes, is there a simple way to change it back?

From: Gvillo, Mike <MXG_at_dolby.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2003 10:33:44 -0700

Sometimes when I take my FMR from PC to PC, one of the PCs remaps the
drive letter, then I go to another PC and because the drive letter is
taken, I don't see my player. I usually unmap all the drives and it
comes back, but here at work I've got quite a few mapped drives, is
there an easier way? I guess I should remap the FMR to letter X: or
something. BTW I'm on Win2k, Win98, Winshaft, Wincrash... the usual
bevy of nonfunctioning yet vital OSes. Thought: how much would the GNP
increase by if we weren't dependent on MS?

yawn,
-Mike

PS Can I be convicted of a homicide if provoked by really bad guitar
playing at 4am? Any lawyers out there good at insanity defenses?

This message (including any attachments) may contain confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose. If you are not the intended recipient, delete this message. If you are not the intended recipient, disclosing, copying, distributing, or taking any action based on this message is strictly prohibited.