Subject: Re: unique, automatically loaded EQ for each song
From: mrlipring (mrlipring_at_tiscali.co.uk)
Date: 2003-09-30

That arses up the natural feeling of listening to them as albums though. AND
it'd take ages. AND you'd have to reencode them all, losing quality.

Winamp does (did?) a thing where you can set an eq for each song, it's
loaded from a database in the WA folder.

Either doing it like that, or adding a custom id3v2 tag would work, i'd
imagine.